Online Catalog - Native American Rights Fund - Liberty
The National Indian Law Library collection includes:
* Tribal self-governance documents including tribal constitutions, codes, ordinances, charters, bylaws and intergovernmental agreements.
* Legal pleadings from important Indian law cases.
* Indian law treatises, case law reporters, handbooks, and manuals.
* Native American Rights Fund publications.
* Federal legislative history documents relating to Indian law including statutes, congressional hearings etc.