Welcome in the environmental law research guide!
You'll find resources to start your research.
- The "Legal Research" tab contains resources to introduce yourself to legal research in general.
- The "Primary sources" tab is place where you want to go if you are looking for case law and legislation.
- The "Secondary sources" tab contains suggestions of publications to get a good introduction to environmental law as well as tools that might help you find more of these resources.
- The "Government information" tab contains links to tools that could help you find publications from several levels of government.
- The "Legal news" tab contains suggestions of blogs published by law firms and other organizations.